We’re Taking Our Show On The Road
Throughout the year, our students and their inspiring artwork and performances will pop up at public events and in corporate and civic lobbies across the First Coast to engage and express the value of arts education.
Help us Curate Confidence by visiting one of our many lobby exhibitions. We will feature a juried art exhibition, as well as exciting performances by gifted dancers, singers, actors and musicians throughout the year.
Although we currently offer over 25 free arts programs in more than 30 neighborhoods in Jacksonville, we have more schools on the waiting list.
How You Can Help
Become An Advocate.
- Visit the Curating Confidence exhibition in a lobby near you.
- Spread the word about the Cathedral Arts Project to your friends, neighbors and colleagues.
- Contact your elected officials to voice your support for arts education.
- Join the CAPtivators, our professionals group of inspired leaders for the arts.
Become An Activist.
- Volunteer your time, material or service.
- Assist a class or become a guest artist.
- Invest in our community by making a tax-deductible donation to the Cathedral Arts Project:
- $25 | Provide art supplies, sheet music, dance costumes, or ballet shoes.
- $250 | Provide musical instruments, guest artists, or field trips to museums and live performances.
- $500 | Underwrite one student’s participation in the program for one half year.
- $1000 | Underwrite one student’s participation in the program for one full year.
To learn how you can host the Curating Confidence exhibition in your lobby space, contact Elise Johnson at 904.281.5599, ext. 14 or email@example.com.