Make A Donation
The Cathedral Arts Project empowers underserved, school-aged children to succeed in all areas of their lives by providing access to quality instruction in the visual and performing arts.
Our vision is for every child in Northeast Florida to have access to a well-rounded, arts-rich education that endows his or her spirit with the imagination, self-confidence and strength of character that inspires great leadership and a will to succeed.
Your tax-deductible contribution can make a meaningful difference for a child in your community.
- A gift of $1,000 can sponsor a CAP student for one full-year in the program.
- A gift of $500 can buy new recital costumes for an entire class.
- A gift of $250 can fund one field trip.
- A gift of $100 can fund one guest artist workshop.
- A gift of $50 can buy a child visual art supplies for one semester in the program.
- A gift of $25 can buy a pair of new dance shoes for one student.
- A gift of $10 can buy a child sheet music for one year.
With each giving level, you can enjoy special benefits, including invitations to special events.
Please contact Chief Development Officer Marcus Haile at 904.281.5599, ext. 18 or email@example.com.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.