Giving Tuesday Toolkit
This Giving Tuesday, when CAP reaches its goal of securing 100 donors in support of arts education for children and youth in Northeast Florida, it will unlock an additional $5,000 gift, courtesy of THE PLAYERS Championship.
Will you help us reach our goal and unlock the $5,000 gift?
Giving Tuesday has the power to thrive with peer-to-peer fundraising. And the best part? You don’t have to be a fundraiser to help! So, what does this entail? There’s a variety of ways to draw in donations:
- Create a personalized fundraising page here and share it with three to four people
- Follow CAP on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and share our posts. Peer-to-peer fundraising depends on word of mouth. The more we all share and like posts, the more people our message will reach. Share with your friends and ask them to share with their friends!
- Create your own social media posts
Social media is a great way to spread the word, whether you’re helping raise money on CAP’s behalf or just want to generate buzz. Post and share as much or little as you’d like on your favorite platform(s).
- Take a selfie or make a video explaining why you support CAP
- Share your favorite CAP or arts education memory
- Use hashtags #GivingTuesday and #CAPkidsjax
- Use the sample copy and timeline provided below, but feel free to add your own personal touch or connection
If you created a personal fundraising page by following the link above, be sure to include your personalized link in your post!
Graphics and Images
The below graphics can be used in your social media posts, emails, cover photos, etc. We encourage you to use these graphics since they spread CAP’s brand! To save the image(s), simply right-click on the photo if on a desktop, or press and hold if on a mobile device.
Facebook Cover Photo
- Use the graphics above in your posts
- Post, repost and share often
- Include the link to CAP’s Giving Tuesday donation page in your post. If you created your own Give Lively fundraising page through CAP’s campaign, share that link instead.
- Build urgency!
Sample Timeline and Posts
November 21-22 – Generate “Buzz”
I’m showing my support for the Cathedral Arts Project on November 29 for #GivingTuesday. Join me to help children discover and develop their unique skills and strengths through the arts. Your support will enable CAP to continue offering arts education to the children who need it most!
November 28 – Tomorrow is the Big Day
Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday! Will you join me in supporting the Cathedral Arts Project?
This year, CAP is calling on its stakeholders to help attract 100 donors! Every dollar raised helps provide essential arts education for children and youth in Northeast Florida.
November 29 – Giving Tuesday
Join me in supporting the Cathedral Arts Project today to help children discover and develop their unique skills and strengths through the arts. Your support will enable CAP to continue offering arts education to the children who need it most. Visit CAP’s Giving Tuesday donation page here: capkids.org/gt2022 (or insert your personal giving page link) or text CAPKIDS to 44321 to donate today!
Thank you for supporting CAP on Giving Tuesday!
For more information or support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.