Join CAP for the 3rd Annual Golf Tournament – Monday, October 7, 2019, at Deerwood Country Club!
Click here for the 2019 sponsorship form.
Day of Play Schedule
- Registration | 11 a.m.
- Box Lunches Served | 12 p.m.
- Shotgun Start | 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner Reception | approx. 5 p.m. (once all players have completed the course)
Tournament Rules of Play
- Play will be Shamble format, scoring the one best score out of four.
- The minimum fairway drive requirement will be one drive per player.
- First, second and third place will be recognized.
A complete list of the tournament rules of play will be included in your onsite registration materials.
- Closest to the Pin on the Green | 8th Hole
- Monster Putt Contest | Putting green
- Longest Drive in the Fairway | 18th Hole
- Hole in One | 15th Hole ($1,000 prize)
For more information, email Sarah Hande at email@example.com.
The Cathedral Arts Project’s 2nd Annual Golf Tournament was held at Deerwood Country Club on Monday, October 1, 2018 to raise funds for arts education in Duval County.
Amount Raised | $82,600
Tournament Chair | Alan Fickling
Tournament Winner | Miller Electric
Legend Fickling Construction | Florida Paint Co. | Miller Electric | W. W. Gay Mechanical Contractor
Master The Sherwin-Williams Company
Pro Ameris Bank | Antique and Modern Cabinets | Applied Mechanical Equipment | Brooks Rehabilitation, Inc. | Cecil W. Powell & Co. | DNS Contratcing, LLC | Duval Ford | Ferber Company | Ferber Sheet Metal Works | Fickling Floor Covering | Harbinger | Paula & Charlie Margiotta | Ray Ware Hardware, Inc. | Rosen Materials | Superior Millwork Company | Thermal Resource of Jacksonville
Lunch Marianne & Patrick Brown
Putting Tom Barrow Co.
Tournament Hilti, Inc. | Beth & Wesley Jennison | Marty & Patrick Kern | Ruth’s Chris Steak House | Scott Wooten
Hole Ameris Bank | Center State Bank | Coastal Construction Products | Duval Ford | Janet & Ron Owen | Ray Ware Hardware, Inc. | Sawcross, Inc. | Summit Electric
Click here to view 2018 tournament photos.