Volunteering with CAP is a great way to support our mission in a hands-on way. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
Office & Administration
- Assist with quarterly and annual development mailings
- Assist with special event mailings and invitations
- Student T-shirt folding and distribution
- Instrument and supply inventory
- Data entry and filing
- Additional administrative duties as requested
Golf Tournament | Monday, October 3, 2022
- Assist with registration and check-in
- Gift bag assembly and distribution
- Course competition monitors
- Mulligan sales
Performing Arts Showcase | 2023 dates TBD
- Front of House
- Assist with set-up and check-in
- Assist with late-arriving students, emcees, etc.
- Assist with collecting family feedback surveys
- Back of House
- Assist with set-up and clean-up
- Food distribution
- Escorting students and teaching artists from dressing rooms to stage
- Distribute medals and school signs for grand finale
Spring for the Arts | Friday, April 21, 2023
- Assist with check-in
- Auction room monitors/assistants
- Auction runners – bring auction winnings to guests at check-out
- Assist with event clean-up, including bubble wrapping artwork, packing auction items, etc.
Most volunteer opportunities are appropriate for individuals 16 years of age or older. Some events require volunteers to be 21 or older.
Complete the form below to be added to the list of CAP volunteers.
"*" indicates required fields