4Volunteering with CAP is a great way to support our mission in a hands-on way. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
Office & Administration
- Assist with quarterly and annual development mailings
- Assist with special event mailings and invitations
- Student T-shirt folding and distribution
- Instrument and supply inventory
- Data entry and filing
- Additional administrative duties as requested
Golf Tournament | Monday, October 2, 2023
- Assist with registration and check-in
- Course competition monitors
- Mulligan & raffle sales
Performing Arts Showcase* | 2024 Dates TBD
- Front of House
- Assist with set-up and check-in
- Assist with late-arriving students, emcees, etc.
- Assist with collecting family feedback surveys
- Back of House
- Assist with set-up and clean-up
- Food distribution
- Escorting students and teaching artists from dressing rooms to stage
- Distribute medals and school signs for grand finale
Spring for the Arts | Friday, April 26, 2024
- Assist with check-in
- Auction room monitors/assistants
- Auction runners – bring auction winnings to guests at check-out
- Assist with event clean-up, including bubble wrapping artwork, packing auction items, etc.
Most volunteer opportunities are appropriate for individuals 16 years of age or older. Some events require volunteers to be 21 or older.
*Some volunteer roles require DCPS background screenings.
Complete the form below to be added to the list of CAP volunteers.
"*" indicates required fields